|New Haven, CT|
|Clinical Statistical Programmer||Clinical|
For prompt consideration for these positions, please send your Curriculum Vitae indicating the position of interest and the names of three references to:
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
300 George St.
New Haven, CT 06511
No telephone inquiries please.
Achillion is an equal opportunity employer.
Life at Achillion
Achillion offers the exciting environment of a growing pharmaceutical company, and the camaraderie of a young company. Our employees are exceptional in their fields, culturally diverse and multinational. We offer an excellent benefit package, including:
- Medical insurance offered through Anthem, with multiple plan options including HMO, HSA and Century Preferred
- Group dental insurance offered through MetLife
- Short-term disability insurance at no cost to eligible employees
- Long-term disability insurance
- Basic (2x salary) life insurance at no cost to eligible employees
- Voluntary, employee-paid, supplemental life insurance also available
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage at no cost to eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with discretionary company match up to certain limits
- Stock options
- Paid monthly parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance
Located in downtown New Haven, between Yale Universitys Medical School and undergraduate campus, Achillions neighborhood offers exciting restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Life in New Haven
Historic New Haven is a city rich in art and culture and a city of true innovation. Home to Yale University, New Haven is famous for being the site of great inventions, including the Frisbee, the football, the hamburger, American-style pizza, Eli Whitneys cotton gin and Samuel Colts automatic revolver.
For more information on New Haven, please visit HERE